Sunday, March 23, 2014

Different gifts to bless each other


I am no artist when in comes to painting my nails. Whenever I try to do it, I end up grabbing a nail polish remover/acetone to remove them and just settle to plain clean nails. If ever I succeed, you'll see me all smiles and happy as if I won the Oscars. So, I usually applaud those people who got talent on doing nail art. For special events like weddings, I sought the skills of my "suking-manikurista" to have that perfect polished-nails.

It is just a simple example that God had given different gifts/skills to each one of us to benefit one another. No person has it all or can do it all. And I believe that there's no gift that is greater than the other. Even if such gift is being used as a job and being paid more than the other, for me, they are all equal, just how God created us. We are all equal in His sight. All sinners and all needed His grace and mercy.

I hope we don't judge others' skills or gifts just because we are being paid more than they (professionally). Let us always understand that God is always fair to us (Yes, it's kinda hard to grasp His logic but He is fair) and supplied us with gifts that He knew we needed to fulfill His divine plan for our lives. 

In my opinion, no matter how high your salary is because of your skills or talents, if it is not being used to fulfill God's plan or if it doesn't bless other people, it is worthless.

Again, let's appreciate each other's gifts and continue to hone ours for God's glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment